On June 15, 2020, we will be back IN-CENTER!!!
We are so excited to re-open our center on and welcome back our students!! We have missed being in-person with our students and we have some exciting plans to hit the ground running this summer!
We have the following precautions in place for our re-opening, and have been working hard at creating an environment that is safe, healthy, AND inspires growth and learning!
- All tables have sneeze guards installed
- Teachers’ tables will be spaced with social distancing in mind
- Parents are to drop students off at the door and may wait in the car; no parents or students will be in the lobby during instruction times
- Masks are encouraged
- Work areas and iPads will be cleaned after each session
- Students will be asked to wash/sanitize their hands before each session with hand sanitizer at the tables to be distributed by the instructor only
- Weekly deep cleaning of the centers
- Students will be asked to bring their own water as water fountains will not be in use
Our passion is to help your kids learn and grow, and to boost their confidence in their skills. We have missed being together, so re-opening is a very big deal for us, and we are going to celebrate! We have decided to celebrate our re-opening with a Problem-Solving Contest for the month of June!!
Starting TODAY, your student is encouraged to tackle the Locker Problem below, and email the completed chart to us at email@example.com.
- Parent Name
- Parent Phone Number
- Child Name
- Child Age & Grade Level
- Your Zip Code
If your child has correctly solved the problem, they will be entered into a drawing for a FREE academic assessment, PLUS a bonus of 2 FREE hours of tutoring (a value of $205)!!
So don’t wait any longer! We are accepting submissions up until June 30, 2020, and we can’t wait to see everyone’s hard work and determination in action!!
If you like this challenge, you can find many more on Sylvan Nation. Last time, we talked about Sylvan Nation and all the rewards you and your children can earn by completing activities and challenges all year long. If you missed it, you can read it here.